Download the latest version here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync
First, install G Suite Sync for Microsoft ® Outlook ® (GSSMO) on your computer.
When you install GSSMO you also install G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook, which allows you to import your Outlook data to your new Google account. We recommend that you use this migration tool if you do not want to continue using Outlook. More information about GSMMO
Once you have installed G Suite Sync for Microsoft ® Outlook ® (GSSMO), you will be asked to sign in to your Google account.
To log in:
- Enter the email address of your Google account and click Continue .
- Enter your password and click on Login .
- Click Allow Access .
- Switch to GSSMO and click Create profile .
- Go to
With the G Suite Sync for Microsoft ® Outlook ® (GSSMO) tool, you can import the current data from your Outlook profile to your Google account. You can import them directly from a Microsoft Exchange profile (in case you use Exchange) or export the data from Outlook to a PST file and then import the latter.
I still do not want to import the data
I have already imported data
If you have already imported data to your Google account, do not import them again . Since, if you do, you could duplicate your contacts, notes or calendar events. See Start using Outlook .
I want to import data now
- Check the box Import data from an existing profile . Then choose one of these options:
- If your Exchange profile appears in the list, select the name of the profile to import the data from the profile itself.
- If you have exported the data from Outlook to a PST file, choose From a PST file ... Search the file on your computer.
Note : If the options are dimmed, you will have to install another tool to import the data. See the article Enable import options .
- Check the relevant boxes to specify what types of data should be imported. For more information, see What data is synchronized between Outlook and G Suite?
- (Optional) To send bug reports , check the box Send bug reports and usage statistics to Google .
- Click Show advanced settings .
- Check the Deactivate AutoArchive box if you want to save a copy of the archived messages.
In this way, the archived messages will go to a new folder called Archives , which is synchronized with your Google account.
- Click Create profile .
Once you have created your G Suite profile, you can start Microsoft ® Outlook ® .
- Click Start Microsoft Outlook . You can do it even though the data is being imported.
- Select your G Suite profile and click OK .
As soon as Outlook opens your G Suite profile, GSSMO starts synchronizing data with your G Suite account.
Then you will be ready to use your new Google account and all G Suite tools, from Outlook or from the G Suite web interface. To know what to do next, see start using GSSMO .